Common Questions about Vacation Rental Condominiums
- How do I book a Condo?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 603-745-2230 from 9am to 9pm and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- How do I cancel a Condo?
- Please call our office directly 603-745-2230. Minimum $30 Cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 7 DAYS prior to arrival date will result in the FORFEITURE OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
Renter of record must be at least 21 years of age.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We do not allow renters to bring pets into any of our condos.
The condo owner can bring a pet so if you have allergies please let us know so we can find you a pet-free condo. You can call our office at 603-745-2230 and a receptionist would love to help find a condo that is just right for you.
Service animals must follow State and Federal ADA guidelines. www.ADA.Gov
- Registered Service Dogs and Emotional Support Dogs ONLY are permitted in/on Nordic Inn properties in accordance with federal guidelines established by the American Disabilities Act (service animals) and Fair Housing Act (emotional support animals).
To be eligible for this exception, any person(s) who wish to stay at The Nordic Inn must provide the following information at time of booking and documentation upon arrival:
- Service Animals
- The handler of a service animal must provide a copy of the animals Registered Certificate, or copy of the Registered Animal ID card and a copy of the handler’s identification for verification.
- Emotional Support Animals
- The handler of an emotional support animal must provide a copy of the ESA Certificate which identifies the animal by name and the handler by name.
- The handler must also provide a copy of the Emotional Support Letter from a qualified Mental Health Professional in accordance with National Emotional Support guidelines which also identifies the name, address and phone number of the Mental Health Professional.
Animals are required to be in the presence of their handlers at all times while here at the Nordic Inn.
Animals are not permitted in the pool area, fitness area or game room. Animals are not permitted to linger in other common areas except for the laundry facility.
- Additionally, in accordance with ADA/FHA criteria, The Nordic Inn reserves the right to have the animal removed in the case where the animal is or becomes disruptive or aggressive in nature or deemed a potential threat to other individuals.
The Rental Office personnel must verify animal eligibility in accordance with this policy prior to completing guest registration. Rental Office reserves the right to assign guest to unit whose owner has an existing dog to avoid health issues for owners and guests with allergies.
- What are the benefits of a vacation Condo rental?
- Our vacation condos are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our condos have full kitchens and living rooms. You will be able to enjoy a full service condo while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Are there laundry facilities.
- There are no washers or dryers inside the condo. A laundry room is located in the center basement of our building with 6 washers and dryers. Operated with credit or debit cards and open 24 hours a day.