Common Questions about Vacation Rental Condominiums
- Covid - 19
We will be following the COVID-19 REOPENING GUIDANCE from the NH GOVERNOR'S ECONOMIC REOPENING TASKFORCE. Click Here for full guide.
We will be also following the COVID-19 REOPENING GUIDANCE for LODGING. Click Here for lodging guide.
Do you offer winter seasonal rentals?
- Are you looking for a 6 month ski condominium for your family? The Nordic Inn has Seasonal rentals located in the heart of New Hampshire ski country. Call us for details at 866-734-2164.
- How do I book a Condo?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 603-745-2230 from 9am to 9pm and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- How do I cancel a Condo?
- Please call our office directly 603-745-2230. Minimum $50 Cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 7 DAYS prior to arrival date will result in the FORFEITURE OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
Renter of record must be at least 21 years of age.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
We do not allow renters to bring pets into any of our condos.
The condo owner can bring a pet so if you have allergies please let us know so we can find you a pet-free condo. You can call our office at 603-745-2230 and a receptionist would love to help find a condo that is just right for you.
Registered Service Dogs ONLY are permitted in/on Nordic Inn properties in accordance with federal guidelines established by the American Disabilities Act (service animals) and Fair Housing Act.
To be eligible for this exception, any person(s) who wish to stay at The Nordic Inn must provide the following information at time of booking:
Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability.
1. What work or task has the dog been trained to perform.
2. Service animals must follow State and Federal ADA guidelines. www.ADA.Gov
Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. Service animals are working animals, not pets. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
In accordance with ADA/FHA criteria, the Nordic Inn reserves the right to have the animal removed in the case where the animal is or becomes disruptive or aggressive in nature or the animal is not housebroken.
The Rental Office personnel must verify animal eligibility in accordance with this policy prior to completing the reservation process and reserves the right to assign the guest to a unit whose owner has an existing dog in order to avoid health issues for owners and guests with allergies.
- What are the benefits of a vacation Condo rental?
- Our vacation condos are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our condos have full kitchens and living rooms. You will be able to enjoy a full service condo while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Are there laundry facilities.
- There are no washers or dryers inside the condo. A laundry room is located in the center basement of our building with 6 washers and dryers. Operated with credit or debit cards and open 24 hours a day.
What is the Destination Marketing Program?
This program allows us to consistently improve the vacation experience for our visitors through community enhancements and a myriad of marketing programs. It is our way of making sure that you enjoy your stay this time, and every time in the future.
Am I required to pay this fee? No. However, we strongly urge you to consider this small investment in a place that you can call your home away from home. We have purposely kept the fee affordable and the participation broad so that we can all benefit from its rewards, without the cost burden.
Destination Marketing Information: www.WesternWhiteMtns.com/about-the-chamber/destination-marketing
What is The “BaseCamp Card”
The “BaseCamp Card” is an added-value promotional piece distributed at check-in at participating lodging properties. The card is provided by the Chamber of Commerce and includes the URL to a full list of current offers. www.WesternWhiteMtns.com/bcc
The webpage will always list the latest updated offers from chamber members. Fields for “Hotel Name”, “Guest Name”, “Check-Out Date”, and staff signature appear on the card to ensure it is issued and used by guests paying the Destination Fee.
Basecamp Card Offers: www.WesternWhiteMtns.com/bcc